I am 17 years old and have a bra size of 34D but a rather petite frame. Victoria's Secret and other places such as don't have appropriate swimsuits for me. I need a cute, underwire or supported swimsuit that doesn't look trashy. Where can I find one like this? Please only answer if you are serious!
I have the same problem with finding swimsuits, but I found great place to shop.
http://everythingbutwater.com/
They specialize in swimsuits and pride themselves on taking care of the needs for everybody type. (with a special section for D & DD) They have also been featured in Glamor, Inside, People, Elle, InStyle. Lucky, Shape and many more. They carry every brand name of suit possible!
try figleaves:
:) hope i helped :)
It depends on your bottom size, you may have to buy 2. One to fit your top, and the other to fit your bottom?
Look at their model she is petite but rather large on top..
http://www.worldswimwear.com/servlet/Categories
geeez. that sucks :[ hmm i would try macy's?
help me with my question? (:
If you go to Macy's or even Fashion Bug. They might have one.
0 ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น