I'm a teenage girl; 5'8'', 180 lbs and dropping, dark blond hair, green eyes. First, the swimsuit: I'm really modest and would never consider or be able to pull off a monokini or bikini, and I don't want a one-piece. My favorite idea so far has been to get a plain, preferably dark-colored tankini and wear brightly colored/patterned board shorts over it (this may sound odd but i know a few of my friends wear this and it's really cute, plus I don't like showing off my legs). I want a halter or maybe a tube top because I have good shoulders, but I really don't want anything with shoulder straps. I'm large-ish on top, so I need something with support, but nothing with underwire, ick. I also need some cute shorts that aren't too athletic and don't stick to my butt or my thighs. Again, I don't like showing off my legs, so bermuda shorts would be good, or a little bit shorter. Nothing too preppy (a&f, hollister) or athletic. Favorite stores are Delia's and Urban Outfitters. Any ideas? Thanks!
venus.com has lots of cute suits and they have free returns! Better than going to to store! Lands End has suits that you can buy and mix and match the tankini tops and bottoms. Boden has super cute cover ups! I have one and have gotten lots of compliments. Lots of bright summer colors. Good Luck!
ummm...not to be mean or anything but there is not going to be any bathing suit that is going to fit you!! i am 5'7 and weigh about 25 pounds or more less than you!! and trust me...there is not going to be any swim wear for you darling!! sorry!! i don 't want to be mean cuz the same thing is happening to me!! right now i have some very cute shorts!! and right now i am looking for a cute top that can look good with the shorts!! sorry!!! i don't want to be mean!!
the one the girl on the left has on
and for shorts
try checking out delias + urbanoutfitters websites.
i think old navy has some cute stuff2
http://www.kanaccassecret.com/shopbrands.asp?id=7&cate_id=6&cat=Swim
0 ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น