I have a big chest, but I'm small every where else! Any help is greatly appreciated! I'd like to find something with an underwire.... Please help!
Hi, I have this same problem. Im a size 6, but 34DDD. Im so tired of their not being many references for us busty ladies so I actually created a blog and each week Im going to try on different bras and list them on my blog. So far with swimsuits, I found a great Anne Cole underwire top from TJ Maxx on clearance. It's a size 16, but since it ties, it still fits really well. I also like some Ralph Lauren stuff. Macy's usually carry a great selection and TJ Maxx and Marshalls had SOME stuff last week. Good luck, I know how frustrating it can be.
halters & bra-like styles would work best.
Try Delias http://www.delias.com or Victorias Secret
i have the same problem big chest small everywhere else. i have found that you can us double sided tape in the cups to hold things in. i use it for one piece bathing suits, for two pieces i usually get a halter because it offers more support.
look in victoria secret. you'll prolly look good in anything
a halter top swimsuit with your choice of bottom. it gives you the support you need and some come with underwire
0 ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น