I'm 22 and have recently lost 85 pounds, and my boobs majorally shrunk. they're now all saggy and need MAJOR support. I'm about a swimsuit size 14/16 with 38DD bra size. I need a swimsuit with an underwire and good support all over. i'm going to jamaica and would like a cute hip swimsuit that can make my boobs look perky PLEASE HELP
Go to Victoria's Secret... I'd recommend a one piece since you are so well endowed. Many of the suits there have great support and they'll fit you for the perfect size. Victoria's Secret also has very sexy one pieces so don't worry about it not looking as good as a bikini.
go to newsport new! they have great stuff!
or lane bryant!
http://www.lanebryant.com/pagebuilder/
my stepmom is going through the same hing! and she found some great stuff on both sites! ENJOY JAMAICA!
I got a plain black one which is just a bra but made with swinsuit material. That's from tescos. It had underwire and that.
But that was in the summer they sold them :/
i dont know, i dont wear one, im a guy...ask me something else
go to victoria secret, they have the best stuff (or pink!)
0 ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น