Where can I buy a swimsuit?

เขียนโดย peecha | 10:10 | 0 ความคิดเห็น »

I want a halter tankini. Can you please name a store I can physically go to, not online. It has to be supportive (preferably underwire) and look good.


Try Target

JC Penny

Macys

Wal Mart

victorias secret! i know you said not online, but here are some good optioins for you from the store.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/index.cfm?&rfnbr=157&cgname=OSSWMTNKZZZ&cgnbr=OSSWMTNKZZZ&page=1

they also have other designer brands if you look there.

and if you just do a google search like here: http://www.google.com/products?q=halter+tankini&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

macys and nordstrom have some nice ones.

and if you have an everything but water store, here are some options.

http://www.everythingbutwater.com/cart/customer/search.php?substring=tankini&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

good luck! :D

I found some online from oldnavy. You can find these at their store. they're really cute!(and pretty cheap!)

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.do?cid=5402

I hope I helped!

God bless!

the store

IF YOU WANT A CHEAP ONE BUT CUTE....WAL-MART...OR JCPENNEY,MACYS,AND ROSS

pacsun! they sell a lot of beachy stuff

might want to tell us where u live.

but khol's or walmart or american eagle or hollister or wetseal or target

0 ความคิดเห็น

แสดงความคิดเห็น