Swimsuit Help!?

เขียนโดย peecha | 10:12 | 0 ความคิดเห็น »

I am having a hard time finding a swimsuit. Most bikini tops are a bit revealing or just plain unflattering to my fairly large chest. What are some good places to find cute swimsuit tops with underwire or some nice one-piece suits?


Surprisingly enough: Victoria's Secret has GREAT underwire options! Also, a great thing to look for is a one piece bathingsuit, with a halter, that also has a back that ties like a two piece. Target has one under its new designer line for $30. Land's End also has really great suits, but they're a little more pricey.

The best swimsuits are found in the Land's End catalog. They have hundreds of options and mix and match, and reasonable price. You can also check it out online.

This is a cute one-piece

http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryID=&itemID=47469

And here is a triangle top

http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryID=&itemID=47457

Hope I helped

just dont wear one, wear a cute shorts with a tank, or a sundress.

I dont feel comfortable showing that much, and I am built good.

It's nice to go to the beach and see that people are comfortable wearing a pretty sundress, everyone doesnt have to show thier body.

try victoria secrets

the mall or wal-mart sometimes wal-mart

If you ask me target is the best way to go, they cute suits for everyone!

Actually, I think for a girl with a larger chest Tankini's are the way to go. It's cute and sexy, but it also provides more coverage than bikini's and more comfortable than one piece. I just got a tankini today at Mervyns, and they were all 50% off. Also, mervyns sells them separately so you can get a larger top and smaller bottom if you wanted.

totally go to debs they have cute swimsuits

0 ความคิดเห็น

แสดงความคิดเห็น